Symphony of Hanover Park is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
While other facilities may strive to maintain the status quo, the staff at Symphony of Hanover Park is passionately dedicated to the goal of consistently improving our level of care. Through innovative solutions, we’ve made great strides in improving patient care, reducing length of stays and preventing 30-day rehospitalizations.
Like the other facilities that make up Symphony Post Acute Network, Symphony of Hanover Park is proud to work in collaboration with the Western Chicago Suburbs most dedicated physicians, nurses and discharge specialists to provide the best possible outcomes for our guests. Our ability to offer a full spectrum of innovative solutions and the comprehensive data to back them up, are rapidly making us the provider of choice in the Hanover Park, Hoffman Estates, Streamwood, Schaumburg, Carol Stream, Bartlett & Winfield communities we are so proud to serve.
Why Choose Us?
- Our transitional rehabilitation hospital is impeccably designed, appointed, and spacious to facilitate a calm healing environment for mind, body, and spirit.
- Private and Semi-Private Suites-each suite is designed to be a restful sanctuary where you can recover in comfort. Flat screen televisions, pillow speakers, beautiful and comfortable furnishings, private bathing spas, wireless Internet, and warm lighting offer an ideal recovery experience.
- Our team guides guests through the various stages of care to provide seamless transitions from the acute-care hospital to inpatient rehabilitation to home.
- We promote a continuous learning environment for guests and their families to understand treatments and procedures thoroughly.
- 24-hour nursing care, one-on-one therapy sessions, customized care plans and guest centered team conferences
From Our Administrator
At Symphony of Hanover Park, we have one primary goal: to help you regain maximum independence and functioning so that you can safely, comfortably, and happily get your life back. Our physicians, therapists, and nurses use their experience, compassion, and skill—combined with the latest and best technology—to provide comprehensive rehabilitation for a wide range of physical disabilities and medical conditions.
Our unwavering commitment to our staff and our guests has resulted in our emergence as the premier transitional care provider to Hanover Park, and our neighbors in Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, Elk Grove, Streamwood, Bartlett, Carol Stream, Winfield and other West & Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Because we operate under the mantra of “guest centered care,” we allow every guest the opportunity to “get their life back.”
We look forward to serving you.