Specialty Clinical Programs
Our O.R.T.H.O Program focuses on Optimal Rehabilitation Treatment with Healthy Outcomes. We have Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies available up to 7 days a week.
Our program also features:
- Medical Leadership by a Physician Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Treatment Protocols and Modalities personally approved by most local orthopedic surgeons
- For patients needing therapy post surgical joint replacement, joint trauma or fracture
- All Private Recovery Suites on an Infection Free Unit
- Up to 7 day a week Physical and Occupational Therapies
- Pain Management protocols and edema and DVT prevention
- Therapy modalities such as ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and diathermy
- Wound Care and incision site monitoring
Breathe Easy Live Well Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Symphony of Hanover Park has developed a pulmonary program designed to meet the needs of patients with chronic and acute respiratory illnesses. Our post-hospital Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program is tailored to meet each individual’s needs and manages such illnesses as:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Monitored by a board certified pulmonologist, the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program is designed to control symptoms, improve quality of life and return patients to their optimal level of functioning. The highly skilled inter-disciplinary team will work together to create a personalized plan that addresses patients’ needs and monitors their day to day progress. The program maximizes patient’s independent functioning and prepares them for a safe return home.
Complex Wound Care
For the treatment and management of complex wound care including nutrition intervention, electronic stimulation, ultrasound, pulse lavage, MIST therapy, and debridement.
Our program also features:
- Wound Certified Nurse Treatement Team
- Wound Certified Physician Consultations
- Wound Vac Treatment
Heart for Life Cardiac Management Program
Cardiac Management Program Under the Medical Leadership of Scott Tomasik, MD
Symphony of Hanover Park has an innovative Cardiac Management Program which focuses on patients who have coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, post bypass surgery, and heart attacks.
Our Program features:
- Consultation by a Board Certified Cardiologist
- Telemetry Services for heart rhythm management for patients on inotropic medication
- On Site Coumadin management, EKG, labs
- Nurse and Nurses Aides trained in Cardiac Disease
- Treatment of LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
Comfort Care Palliative Care Program
At Symphony of Hanover Park, we understand how difficult it can be to manage all of the issues that surround a serious or complex illness. This specialized program was designed to alleviate symptoms associated with life limiting illnesses. The goal is to provide comfort care while meeting the emotional and spiritual needs of the patients and their family. Our skilled Palliative Care specialists work together with the physicians and the clinical team to provide options to enhance quality of life.